Cod carpaccio, black garlic aioli, nuts and sprouts
600 g filleted smoked cod
1 vine tomato
100 g assorted cherry tomatoes
1 sweet onion
30 g toasted pine nuts
20 g raisins
Extra virgin olive oil
1 black garlic clove
A few drops of lemon juice
250 ml mild olive oil
1. Peel and quarter the vine tomato, remove seeds and dice.
2. Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
3. Peel and mince the onion and mix with the tomatoes, pine nuts and raisins. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the mixture and season with pepper. Set aside
4. In a blender beaker, combine the peeled black garlic clove, the egg, salt and a few drops of lemon juice. Blend together while adding the olive oil little by little. Keep blender going until the mixture emulsifies. Pour into a squeeze sauce bottle and store in the refrigerator.
5. Arrange the thinly fillets of cod on each plate, brush with olive oil and season with pepper. Garnish with the black garlic aioli, tomato salad, sprouts and oil caviar.