BENFUMAT S.A. with NIF (Tax ID) nº A08728115, with registered address at C/ del Pla,122 – Polig. Ind. El Pla – 08980 Sant Feliu Llobregat – Barcelona, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of individuals’ personal data and the free circulation of this data and other current regulations on data protection, and also Act 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), you are hereby notified that the necessary security measures (both technical and organisational) have been implemented to guarantee and protect confidentiality, integrity and the availability of data entered.
Excepting legal obligation or judicial requirements, your personal data shall only be used for the following purposes:
– Sending commercial marketing communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media, or any other physical or electronic means.
– Responding to enquiries and/or providing information required by the User.
– Providing contracted or subscribed products and/or services to Users.
– Using data to contact Users, whether electronically or otherwise, to obtain their feedback on services provided.
Any personal data provided will be stored for the duration of the commercial relationship, provided deletion is not requested by the interested party, for a period of 5 years from the User’s last confirmation, or for the amount of time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data shall not be communicated to third parties excepting cases in which there is a legal obligation, and they will be handled based on the express purposes of the agreement consented to.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You may exercise the following rights to your personal data: right of access, rectification, erasure/right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, to object, to portability.
Similarly, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise your rights, please email: email@example.com, or write to c/ del Pla,122 – Polig. Ind. El Pla – 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Data will be processed with the aim of correctly administering their presence on the social media platform, and for any of the regulations the social networks permit.
The following content is prohibited from publishing:
– Any deemed to be illegal by national, community or international regulations, or content used to carry out actions deemed illegal or those that contravene the principles of good faith.
– Any content that goes against people’s fundamental rights, is in breach of internet courtesy, offends or has the potential to generate negative opinions among our Users or third parties, and in general, any content considered inappropriate.
– And in general, any content that contravenes the principles of legality, integrity, responsibility, the protection of human dignity, the protection of minors, the protection of public order, the protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Similarly, BENFUMAT S.A. reserves the right to withdraw, without prior warning, any content considered inappropriate from the website or corporate social media platforms.
In all cases, if any personal information is submitted via social media, BENFUMAT, S.A. will be exempt from any liability relating to the security measures applicable to this platform, with users having the responsibility to consult the corresponding conditions of said platform if they so wish.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS ON GENERAL PRODUCT SAFETY
BENFUMAT S.A. has taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of data and prevent alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the nature of the technology, nature of stored data, and the risks to which it is exposed, whether arising from human activities or physical or natural influences. The technical and organisational measures adopted are in place to reach fundamental security objectives, such as: confidentiality (understood as restricting access to information by unauthorised persons), integrity (understood as the maintenance of reliable, quality information) and availability (understood as the guarantee to access the information system by request of authorised users).
To all effects, the relationship between BENFUMAT, S.A. and Users of its services is subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction appropriate to all parties, with the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA being the competent body for the resolution of any conflicts deriving from, or related to, said services.