BENFUMAT S.A. hereby sets out its Policy with regard to the collection and processing of “cookies”, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Act 34 enacted on 11 July 2002 regarding Information Society and e-Commerce Services (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal device (computer or mobile device) and they compile information when he/she visits the website http://www.benfumat.com, in order to improve the usability thereof, establish the habits or browsing needs of users so as to be able to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes.
The present Cookies Policy shall be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the website of BENFUMAT S.A. (http://www.benfumat.com), fill in data collection forms or use any other service to be found at the website which entails the communication of data to BENFUMAT S.A. or access to data by BENFUMAT S.A. for the rendering of its services.
BENFUMAT S.A. informs the users of its website about the existence of “cookies” and makes available to them the present Policy in order to inform them about the use and purpose thereof. Continuing to browse its pages entails knowledge and acceptance of the present Policy by said users.
BENFUMAT S.A. uses the following types of “cookies”:
Classified by their holdership:
* Third-party Cookies: sent and managed by a third-party unrelated with BENFUMAT S.A., in anonymous fashion, with a view to carrying out statistical browsing studies via the webpages of BENFUMAT S.A..
Classified by their purpose:
Analysis and/or advertising cookies: these allow it to be established how many visits have been received in the different sections of the websites, the habits and tendencies of their users and, accordingly, to be able to improve browsing and the service offered by BENFUMAT S.A. (essentially, Google Analytics). They compile data anonymously with a view to obtaining user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: they obtain and store data whilst the user is accessing the website.
* Persistent cookies: they obtain and store data at the user’s terminal during a variable time period depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The “cookies” storage time shall depend on the type in question and it shall always be the minimum required to serve their purpose.
In any case, users may configure their browser in such a way as to disable or block the receipt of all or any of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies is no impediment to accessing the information of the websites of BENFUMAT S.A., although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been granted to receive cookies, it is wished to withdraw said consent, those stored on the user’s equipment must be eliminated through the options of the various browsers.
The manner of configuring the various browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs above can be consulted at:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES